Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How can I join Josuikai?
Please fill in the necessary information on the application form to apply.
Procedure for application
- Application form sent will be from secretariat.
- Fill in the application form and return in to the secretariat by post.
- Upon processing of your application, you will be issued and sent a Josuikai member’s card. The member’s card has your membership number on it, so please keep it in a safe place.
- Q. How do I update my registered details (address, name, work, etc)?
- Contact us via the change of information form. The web roll will be updated in around one month.
- Q. How do I access the member roll?
- Please use the web roll which is available in Japanese only. You must be logged in to the Josuikai Japanese site as a member to access the web roll. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact us via the inquiry form.
- Q. I can’t log in to the Josuikai Japanese site.
- Your user name is preset as your Josuikai membership number, and your password is your date of birth (year-month-day). If you wish to have your login details reset, please contact us via the inQuiry form.
- Q. I would like to become a member of an overseas chapter, or would like to contact someone at an overseas chapter.
- Please use the overseas chapter contact form. The secretariat will contact the overseas chapter member for you.